[Diabetes-talk] question

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Mon Jul 20 18:58:09 UTC 2009

I have recently returned from a week and a half vacation with the kids in
Arizona.  Among other things, we went camping in Cedona for about 3 days.

My profound learning from that was that when camping, there are no such
things as vegatables, what a learning!!!  We cooked over open fires, and,
truly the food was great.

This has proved to be a real disaster for my glucose control, and, now that
I'm home, how long should I expect for everything to return to normal?

Also, can anybody give me info on testing, and how to handle traveling
across time zones, and what to expect?  Thanks in advance.

Paul