[Diabetes-talk] question

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 03:24:40 UTC 2009

I understand what you say and I don't know why they can't make a speaking pump since everything now-a-days talks, but I am totally blind and I have not had major problems with my pump in the 5 years I have been using it.  However we really need to make it accessible because that is my biggest gripe about it!