[Diabetes-talk] two questions

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jul 28 22:16:30 UTC 2009

Hello,
When we got our mail read the other night, I had a letter from Humana,
while being read one of the things said was,
if you are a diabetic you need to keep your a one c under eight point.
My question is this, above eight, then the insurance company wouldn't
help a diabetic?
Now I am not having a problem, so I am fine, just asking a question.
I also learned that I could be enrolled in the diabetic program for shoes.
How do you folks with the diabetic shoes go to a school with one pair
of shoes to get a dog, when you could walk in all kinds of weather?
They are fine with me wearing the earth or the Birkenstocks.
As long as I make sure there isn't rubbing on the tops of my feet.
My feet look good, that I am pleased with.
I am also starting with Noropathy.
Just some thoughts.
My a one c is six point zero.
I am happy about this.