[Diabetes-talk] [SPAM] Re: DDI Products Covered in Illinois and Missouri

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jul 30 03:02:46 UTC 2009

The Audible is a different meter; it's not fully accessible.

Kelly: Care to comment on this? If it's an oversight, perhaps an amended
press release is in order, If it is *not* an oversight, we need to know
why the Voice was left out and on whose behest.

To put it bluntly, if it was DDI's fault: SHAME ON DDI! If it was MO or
IL's fault, NFB/DAN is gonna have some "fun" straightening this out. But
we need accurate information first.

Mike Freeman, President
Diabetes Action Network