[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice Medi-Cal Strips

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Thu Jul 30 22:13:42 UTC 2009

It has been brought to my attention that patients are having difficulty
having the Medi-Cal strips for the Prodigy Voice reimbursed.

The Prodigy Voice strips have a different NDC number which is:
08484-052970

The strips can be obtained at any pharmacy, and we have several mail
order, local DME and National DME/Pharmacies who carry this strip.  If
you will kindly circulate this information so we don't have any patients
slipping through the reimbursement cracks, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I can ALWAYS be of assistance if needed.

I appreciate your help!

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro

Senior Marketing and Sales Account Representative

Diagnostic Devices

9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450

Charlotte NC  28269

Direct: 704-285-6425

Main: 800-366-5901

kellym at prodigymeter.com

www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to
whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not
authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message
without permission.