[Diabetes-talk] Mike emergency

Donna, Abe, and Leader Dog Carman dmiller64 at tx.rr.com
Tue Jun 9 18:43:58 UTC 2009

Dar, this grieves me. We got a message on the LD list too and I hope he is
doing better.

Please let me know if you hear anything else.
--The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor because The one who kneels to the Lord can
stand up to anything.
Donna Miller and Leader dog Abe.
dmiller64 at tx.rr.com
ddm2651 at hotmail.com
You're invited to join my Lovable-Labs-l at:
lovable-labs-l-subscribe at yahoogroups.com