[Diabetes-talk] Fw: [nagdu] Update on David Anspach

KC kcc86 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 23:32:26 UTC 2009

Hello to all on the list.  Though I am a newly diagnosed diabetic, and have
never conversed with Dave or his family I am greived that he is in this
particular situation with his Diabetes.  I to send my thoughts and prayres
there way as they deal with such a sad event.  Diabetes is truly a night
mare.  I hope he recovers, and that we all can keep going with this crazy
and complicated disease.

Kijuana