[Diabetes-talk] Fw: [Nfbf-l] It is with great sadness...

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jun 13 14:38:48 UTC 2009

O Lord! I am so sorry. Dave was a right guy! His comments were always
interesting and his counsel wise.

ATTENTION DIANE FILIPE: As Secretary of DAN, could you please purchase a
card of condolence and send it to Tammy per the earlier message giving
her address? Please let me know the cost and I'll authorize purchase.
You may sign my name as DAN President or, equally well, you may just
sign the card as Secretary on behalf of the DAN membership.

Thanks.

Mike Freeman, President
Diabetes Action Network
National Federation of the Blind