[Diabetes-talk] possibly a strange question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jun 26 03:33:46 UTC 2009

I would take snakcs on the plane since you don't know if meals will be
delayed (or if you will even get meals) and even if you get them, you
don't know what they are ahead-of-time. I usually take a Power Bar or
Glucerna bar or some such on the plane. I did this more when I took
insulin on a timetable; since I'm on "intensive management" now, it's
not as much of an issue.

I usually don't change the time on my Prodigy Voice unles I'm going to
be somewhere for quite a while (like a month or more). But it doesn't
really matter much as long as you note in your diabetes log (you do keep
one, right?) that you're either changing the time or are on a trip where
the time changes.

Mike