[Diabetes-talk] information results

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 6 15:40:15 UTC 2009

Good morning,
I am under the understanding that if you call for your blood work
results, you should be able to receive them by phone.
Under the ADA.
I was told yesterday, and this isn't the first time, that I could wait
until I see my doctor before I learn any information.
that it is waisting their time for them the Nurse Mary Jo to call me
and give me any results.
this is of my own tests, no one elses.
I did learn about the a one c but the rest she said I could wait until
I see the doctor.
They don't send any print our way any more, because no one can read it to us.
I shared our reader reads the mail, but how sad it is that I have to
find out threw my reader my results.
I know in Grate Falls Montana the nurses from  the doctor office calls
and shares with the blind what is happening on their behalf.
I don't know if we have a doctors association here in town or not.
Before I give  them grief, I want to do the rite thing.
I don't feel I am being treated with respect.
I want to solve the problem so I am treated better.
I don't know what the other blind do, except I kno what I want to do.
Thanks,