[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice Accessible User Guides

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Wed Mar 11 21:29:46 UTC 2009

This is a repost but I recently noticed some members of the list asking
if anyone knew of an accessible user guide for the voice. I have taken
the Prodigy Voice User Guide and formatted it so that everyone can use a
screen reader to utilize the user guide.

Here are the links again. I also put the Audio User Guide that comes
with the Prodigy Voice on the website for those that would like to
access each track at your leasure.

Accessible Text User Guide Click Here
<http://www.northcoastmed.com/accessible/voice_userguide.txt>

Accessible HTML User Guide Click Here
<http://www.northcoastmed.com/accessible/voice_userguide.htm>

Voice Audio User Guide Audio Tracks Here
<http://www.northcoastmed.com/audio/>

I just put these together to make life a little easier for those that
can not see. Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey
Marketing Director
Advanced Diabetes Supply
1-800-730-9887 x 7220

1-800-503-6280 Fax
www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.NorthCoastMed.com>     Insurance
Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.GlucosePost.com>    A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.