[Diabetes-talk] Hello to the list.

K C kcc86 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 05:50:41 UTC 2009

Hi, all.  Judging by the messages sent over the past few days we are not happy with Home Care solutions.  Now because I have the voice and am not interested in switching meters will someone please send me a phone number, and web site for a company that supports the voice's strips and other supplies?  Also please advise me on what I need to do about notifying my insurance company of the change in distributers, assuming that is even necessary.  Thank you all.

Kijuana