[Diabetes-talk] pumps

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Mar 13 02:23:34 UTC 2009

WE've made some contacts. However, the problem is one of economics. In
the view of pump manufacturers, we just aren't a large enough segment of
the market to warrant the engineering and design expense of coming up
with an accessible pump. I have been in contact with one company,
however, that expressed some interest.

Mike