[Diabetes-talk] Test Strips for the Prodigy Voice

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Fri Mar 13 21:52:30 UTC 2009

Cheryl,

Yes we do sell the strips if you want to pay cash for them.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey

Marketing Director

Advanced Diabetes Supply

1-800-730-9887 x 7220

1-800-503-6280 Fax

www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.northcoastmed.com/>     Insurance
Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.glucosepost.com/>    A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.