[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice Accessible User Guides

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 02:56:55 UTC 2009

Hello Alan,
Both links worked fine for me. The first link takes you to a text version of
the manual while the second takes you to an html version. These are
definitely accessible and not images of the manual. I took a quick look at
the actual code of the html version and while there are definitely
references to various images, there is also text found in the various
paragraph, list and other tags that show text on web pages. How are you
trying to access the html  site Alan?

Dave