[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice Accessible User Guides

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 15 19:27:18 UTC 2009

Thanks Mike. I'll be sure to let him know that this is the 21st century and
that we, as blind diabetics, are perfectly capable of testing our own blood
sugar. Thus, there is no need for this ridiculous pre-caution be in the user
manual. Besides, they are marketing the Prodigy Voice to blind diabetics,
so, why would they include this anyway?? It's pretty stupid <lol>.

Dave