[Diabetes-talk] Strange low readings on my Prodigy Voice.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Tue Mar 17 17:03:59 UTC 2009

I tested it again and I must not have had enough blood.  It was up to 197...which is the lowest it's been for a while now...so I think I just need to be sure to get a good drop from now on.

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   Don't be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what
is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God. Romans 12:2
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com
Skype: redwheel1