[Diabetes-talk] Insulin Coolers and Insulin Pump Tubing

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Tue Mar 17 19:14:34 UTC 2009

Sorry that I didn't clear this up. It comes with an internal pouch
(which you immerse in cold water) and an outer cover.

**If you are going to put anything electronic in it. I recommend you put
the electronic device (meter or insulin pump) in a ziplock bag to keep
out moisture. We also have Carrying Cases available which will hold your
diabetic meters, supplies and also a Frio wallet. Here is the link. I
hope this helps.

http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/Insulin-Coolers/c112/p445/FRIO-Vit
esse-Diabetic-Insulin-Travel-Case/product_info.html

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey

Marketing Director

Advanced Diabetes Supply

1-800-730-9887 x 7220

1-800-503-6280 Fax

www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.northcoastmed.com/>      Insurance
Covered Diabetic Testing Supplies

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.glucosepost.com/>    A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.