[Diabetes-talk] A question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 20 13:49:28 UTC 2009

Alan,
I hope he was polite about it,
not like my doctor who needs a kick in the but.
Trust me, my doctor is so mad at me he would swallow me but I would
give him bad indejistion.
Because I am telling him that this office needs to give information
even to the disabled when the call is made.
Not just wait for us to get to the office.
they will give my information to other folks, but they don't have time
to give it to me.
As long as this is happening, then I don't mind.
Meaning at least the information is getting to where it needs to be.
Because the person has a title.
I am not worth much as far as this office goes.
this has been said in a round about way.
But that is ok, you see I speak out and they don't like it for one minute.
I will be myself and speak out.