[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Insulin pen study at the NFB Convention

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Mon Mar 30 18:02:16 UTC 2009

Hi Dar,

Whether we have enough people to sign up for the study or not has nothing to
do with whether we will be able to use the insulin pens anymore. The study
is to show insulin companies that the blind can successfully use their
insulin pens.

Again, no one can make us stop using insulin pens if we want to. We are just
attempting to get the insulin companies to remove the demeaning language.

Regards,
Ed Bryant