[Diabetes-talk] Greetings from a Newbie

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Thu May 7 00:42:42 UTC 2009

Welcome to the list.  I have been dealing with type 2 diabetes since last
September, and, I think things are going pretty well.
I hope you find the list interesting, and enjoyable.  I have a son who is a
type 1, and also a pumper, and that whole process seems quite impressive to
me.  Glad you decided to check in, and here's wishing you well.

Paul