[Diabetes-talk] Clevercheck swap

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri May 8 17:51:41 UTC 2009

Amy:

Although I have personally not used the CleverChek, your skepticism is
warranted. I believe that you cannot review past bg readings from memory
as you can with the prodigy Voice. In fact, the Voice is the only
talking bg meter on the market today in the U.S. that is
fully-accessible. I will forward you a private email from Kelly Massaro
of DDI, Inc., which gives several suppliers of Voice strips. One is
vouched for by members of the NFB of NJ and another, ADvanced Diabetes
Supply out of California, also has strips. I and a couple of others on
this list had plenty of trouble with them at first but that appears to
be all straightened out and I've gotten good service the past couple of
orders.

Don't let your strip supplier bamboozle you! (grin)

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington