[Diabetes-talk] Clevercheck swap

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 21:37:24 UTC 2009

vincent thank you so much for recommending them, Tina is great, and I just
got my order from them last week, I was using another company got a very bad
taste in my mouth from them.  And I am still waiting from an Answer from
that Company there rep is on this list, I think it is bad taste that I
haven't received a call back in 2 weeks, very unprofessional.

Cheryl Echevarria