[Diabetes-talk] Clevercheck swap

Zena Atchison meme57 at centurytel.net
Sat May 9 14:40:55 UTC 2009

i have trouble with low blood sugars in the night
do you have ideas of what to eat before i go to bed
i usually lay down around eight thirty and wake up after two in the morning
with bad sweats, and night mares then my sugar is high the next morning
it stays at a good level all during the day
i eat my meals and snacks at the same time just about every day my evening
meal is usually about five p.m.
i have been using graham crakers, boiled eggs, and maybe cream cheese some
times
it is not working and i am tired of crackers

i take metformin and prandin

i need snack ideas  for night time should i eat in the middle of night
my doctor suggest shots but i do not want to do that

meme