[Diabetes-talk] diabetes TV show

Amy Krout-Horn krouthorn at verizon.net
Sun May 10 20:16:57 UTC 2009

Hi All,
Sundays at 7 pm EST, there is a 30 minute program devoted to diabetes. It's called dLife TV and it's on CNBC. They also have a web site WWW.dLife.com
I've found some excellent diabetes-friendly recipes there, which are so tasty, I sneak them passed my rather picky husband, and he doesn't even know he's eating something healthy. If you don't get CNBC, I think there  is a way of watching the episodes through the web site, too. Just wanted to share one of my go-to resources.
Amy