[Diabetes-talk] Clevercheck swap

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Mon May 11 13:42:11 UTC 2009

Hello Amy,

My name is Kelly and I'm the Senior Sales Account Representative for
DDI, the manufacturer of the Prodigy Voice.

First, I apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with your
mail order company.  May I ask who you are ordering from?

Secondly, the Prodigy Voice strips are very easy to obtain, we may have
severed the tie with the current distributor you're working with so this
is their attempt in saving you as a customer rather than having you
search elsewhere for your strips.

Lastly, the Prodigy Voice has won two awards for our technology.  The
National Federation for the Blind has awarded us the A+ award.
Additionally the American Foundation for the Blind has just awarded us
their Access award this past month.  I can say that the Clever chek
meter hasn't won any awards or endorsements to date.

I hope this helps.  Please let me know what company has converted you
over to the Cleverchek technology and I will be happy to find you an
alternate source for your Prodigy supplies since you've been so happy
with the meter.

With respect..

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro
Senior Marketing and Sales Account Representative
Diagnostic Devices
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
Direct: 704-285-6425
Main: 800-366-5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to
whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not
authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message
without permission.