[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice and Suppliers

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 11:09:27 UTC 2009

I have a real question and this has been brought up before. Why are vendors
and suppliers suddenly not selling the test strips this is the second time
this has happened once by me the beginning of the year and now with Amy and
I am sure there are others out there as well we don't hear from.

So I am asking what happens the next time a supplier suddenly decides not to
carry the test strips and we are low have to run and find someone else,
correct me if I am wrong but this isn't fair one bit.

cynical yes I am, untrusting yes I am, we should have to go through with
this at all.

Cheryl Echevarria