[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice and Suppliers

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed May 13 15:57:25 UTC 2009

<<SOAPBOX ON>>

Cheryl:

Let's be accurate, shall we? Both you and I and Amy were dealing with
the *same* supplier -- not two different suppliers -- that DDI decided
no longer to do business with. I submit that it is none of our business
why DDI decided not to deal with Home Care Supply of America. Are you
saying that we, the customers, should be the arbiters of how DDI does
business? I presume not as I presume you wouldn't want to be liable for
mistaken judgments.

I don't normaly land on anyone but frankly, while your anger is
understandable, please let it go. The problem has been solved; ENOUGH
ALREADY! Put that energy and anger into the March for Independence,
selling Louis Braille coins or other NFB projects.

<<SOAPBOX OFF>>

Mike Freeman