[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice and Suppliers

K C kcc86 at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 02:26:37 UTC 2009

Thank you, John.  I posted my last message before reading the DDI email
explaining who they are.  Thank you for being a stable supplier of this
brand of strips.  It is hard enough finding accessible equipment we feel
comfortable with and "I think we tend to get upset and nervous when the
manufacturer of such equipment announces it won't continue the sale of it.
Thank you for your reassuring email.

Kijuana