[Diabetes-talk] A1C question

Daved Daly daved at lightwave.net
Wed May 20 05:43:13 UTC 2009

I could be wrong, but I don't know if there's an exact science to the
calculation... as I've seen several charts and conversions which all differ
+- 20 points or so.

One I'm looking at which came with a OneTouch meter says, 6% = 135mg/dL,
6.5% = 153mg/dL, 7% = 170mg/dL 8% = 205mg/dL, 9% = 240mg/dL, 10% = 275mg/dL

http://tinyurl.com/qztf6q

-Daved