[Diabetes-talk] Novolog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:36:05 UTC 2009

if you have been taking it for awhile now and then all of a sudden you have reactions then it isn't from the novolog and you need to find out from the doctor exactly what caused the reaction like a heart attack, it is that you are a new user that is different.

Always ask you doctor again, I spoke in haste before.

But I have heard people having heart attacks for minor issues as well.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10