[Diabetes-talk] Answers to questions

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Oct 12 03:11:47 UTC 2009

Are you on a special diet Sarah that you lost this much
I am pleased for you.
Keep up the swell work.
Did you find it hard at first?
Now you have been a diabetic for a year correct?
I was asking one of the folks who drives a van in this town if they
went to any places for exercising?
They said no.
Just to doctors or the hospital.
I don't have allot extra to pay for a van to take me to exercise, as
well as go to the chiropractor or anything like that.
My new foot doctor will be at the office where my medical doctor is.
This will save me money for the van.
The one I take to the doctors office gets a grant.
They don't want anyone to pay.
Sure is a nice brake for me.
I do exercise a small bit here at home, as well as walk.
Again wishing you the best.

skype
 dmgina23