[Diabetes-talk] Daibetes Article

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Fri Oct 16 18:41:02 UTC 2009

Hi D m Gina,
Yes you should be able to get the pins that are already measured. Please
realize that the rules and regulations seem to change all the time. But
Medicare seems to cover blind  diabetics and their insulin drawing and
administration.
You can always go to the Medicare Durable Equipment Section and get an
answer from them.
Regards,
Ed Bryant