[Diabetes-talk] A Question Please?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:36:24 UTC 2009

no call you doctor prior to going with your concerns of course you need to
tell the doctor but explain your fear before doing it.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10