[Diabetes-talk] FDA Warning Re BG Meters Using GDH-PQQ Strip Technology

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Sep 4 03:59:43 UTC 2009

Mike,
I can't ask any questions of my doctor on anything I have read so far.
Because I don't understand it.
If I don't understand what is written because it isn't broken down to
language for me to understand, trust me I won't ask any questions.
I will just go on how I am feeling, and numbers and so on.
I can't explain anything I have no clue what it is.
So far praise the Lord until I have problems with kidneys and much
more, the articles are interesting, where again, I don't understand
enough to explain it back to anyone else.
I do lots of reading, must say not on doctor things though.
Thanks again.

this is why I ask questions so folks can brake down what is being shared.

skype
 dmgina23