[Diabetes-talk] many questions here

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Mon Sep 7 21:05:41 UTC 2009

There are times when my glucose levels read very low, even though I feel
fine.  I always test again when that happens, and that usually improves the
readings.  I'm not sure if your meter is ever going to agree totally with
the equipment that the doctor's office has.
My thought has always been that maybe it works like scales do measuring
weight, so I hope this helps.  I'm coming up to my first anniversary dealing
with this stuff, so while I can't pass myself off as a master, I'm learning
a lot.
Take care

Paul