[Diabetes-talk] Blood Glucose level low message

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Wed Sep 16 18:58:05 UTC 2009

Albert,

A Low reading reading is given with the Prodigy Voice if your blood sugar is below 20mg/dl OR this can happen if you haven't applied enough blood to the strip.  It takes a very small amount 0.7microleters but if its smaller than that you can often get a "LOW" indicator.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro-Neal
Senior Marketing and Sales Account Representative
Diagnostic Devices
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
Direct: 704-285-6425
Main: 800-366-5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.