[Diabetes-talk] Pancreas Transplantation

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:19:36 UTC 2009

I would love to get one, but not all diabetics are alike, and Medicare just
wont pay for them.  Ta Da if it was that easy I would have gotten one 7
years ago, but I had to wait for an organ donor for my kidney who is my best
friend, I have not been on dialysis since august 2005

for someone who works in the field and one who has been through it, you just
can't get one, and guess what not everyone is an organ donor, and not
everyone can wait for organs.

Cheryl Echevarria