[Diabetes-talk] Emailing: ponder_column

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Sat Sep 19 00:47:11 UTC 2009

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking at, but if you go to the address
part of the email, you should be able to
Do alt f which will take you to the menu bar, then arrow down to save
attachments and enter.
This should save the attachment to my documents, and when you enter on its
name, it should open for you.
If this doesn't work, send me your email address, and we can deal with this
off list.
Thanks everybody if I've inconvienced you.

Paul