[Diabetes-talk] my question about a cure for diabetes

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 18:41:37 UTC 2009

not many since there are many other diseases out there that need cures such
as pancreatic cancer that patrick swayze just died of and all the other
cancers, and diseases that we are getting like this new swine flu.

There are many people that would not lose there jobs if there was a cure,
they could go and work on other diseases.

Cheryl Echevarria