[Diabetes-talk] Guidance on talking glucose monitor

Patty Droppers patty at thedroppers.com
Thu Apr 1 00:57:32 UTC 2010

This afternoon I received the news that I was "borderline" diabetic. My
primary care physician wants me to sign up for diabetes education classes at
my local hospital in Arlington, VA, and he wants me to regularly monitor my
blood sugar for the next three months when they'll test my blood again. Is
Prodigy really as good as it seems? Or are there other and better talking
glucose monitors available? I used to be better informed than I am
currently. I look forward to receiving accurate information and support from
this list. Thanks in advance.