[Diabetes-talk] Guidance on talking glucose monitor

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:16:47 UTC 2010

Eileen I totally agree, we shouldn't poo poo at these things companies are listening and now there is a second one, they want to work with us.  So we need to work with ADS and either let them know Vincent Chaney or myself and of course Tina and Jordan are on this list, they want this to work so they can get it out to us. Solo Meter wants this to work. so try let them know you want to try it maybe you can get it for free and see how it works.

Competition is great.  I like many things about the new solo meter, I don't use a ear piece, because my ears are to sensitive so I just lower it to where I can hear it.  But some like the ear piece.  So let them know.

They can redesign it.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>