[Diabetes-talk] Guidance on talking glucose monitor

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 05:20:40 UTC 2010

Well the NFB did endorse the PV in fact we have the A+ rating on it, you
mean to say that when myself and others did it, that we were wrong for
endorsing it, and the NFB had DDI come to the convention and give them our
good deed on it, especially since they were a sponsor at the convention.
Isn't that being a little hypercritical.

Or are you just saying the Ed Bryant and Ms. Williams who were president and
v.p. not do there jobs right.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com