[Diabetes-talk] Guidance on talking glucose monitor

Joy Stigile jstigile at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 22:44:05 UTC 2010

Dear Eileen,

Right now the National Federation of the Blind has a bill in
Congress"Technology Bill of Rights" (H.R. 4533) that is looking for more
cosponsors.  Please call your Congressman/Congresswoman to urge them to
support the bill.  It covers everything that you were talking about in your
previous email.

Joy