[Diabetes-talk] Guidance on talking glucose monitor

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 03:09:02 UTC 2010

Amen again!  I left this list 2 years ago because of  egotitistical
opinionated response and the reason I came back inquiring about an update on
the PV, is exactly  my  complaint when it first came out and was proposed...
there were strip issues then and the  eject strip mechanism I felt was a
problem, if not already... on waiting to happen.
 Now, Kelly was responsive in getting me updated meters, but I still have to
wonder and  have had some confirmation on the accuracy of the test results
from the PV. I have seen plenty of  people who did not  like the
accucheck/voice mate, but in all God's truth... my a1C's were  never in the
range I get now with the PV, and  according to it my testing's average is
way off the A1C.
 Well, sure there can be operator  issues but I am alone much of the time
and I have to base my results  on  just that the meter, and the results are
how I dose.

 What might be nice is if  a president  got some social skill training, I
don't donate to the DAN,  but  won't either based on the  posts from 2 years
ago and now. It might be a good idea for those who are  members to seriously
consider a network for diabetics is that of those who stay informed but also
know how to respond without putting you down and degrading you and a human
being... afterall, isn't that what the NFb is supposed to stand for
 So when is the next election for the DAN officers?
 no 1 diabetic is the same, we all have various levels of experiences with
our disease and it varies  as much with our singular lifestyles. therefore..
there is no one resolution for us all... but sure would be nice to be
responded to as credible  human beings and  get some better responsiveness,
especially from our president?

to developing a meter that  not only is accessible but once again... is
accurate as  one might hopefully expect!!!!
 Tamera