[Diabetes-talk] Legislation

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 6 02:09:52 UTC 2010

Eileen:

Thank you for the additional information. One opinion and one piece of
information:

Opinion: I believe that no assumption should be made as to preferred lancet
type depending upon vision. Put another way, I believe that ADS should offer
the normal spring-loaded lancet for everyone unless requested otherwise.

Information: The Prodigy Voice also has a "control mode" wherein a reading
won't get counted in the averages.

I think it's cool that the Solo has a "before " or "after meal" notation.
Although averages mean less than most people think, I do wish we could get
talking meters available here in the U.S. to allow us to delete selected
readings from the memory. Only the SensoCard Plus, available in the U.K.
allows this.

Mike