[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Comments about the Solo Blood Glucose Meter

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Apr 8 01:44:47 UTC 2010

Cheryl, KC et al:

Although Chris is a member of ACB, he was representing his firm, Bay Area
Digital, which has been working on a talking blood glucose meter for several
years. But even if he were speaking in his capacity as an ACB member, his
comments were relevant to the discussion of the Solo V2 so I passed them
along. I pass along comments from ACB-Diabetics when I believe they would be
of interest to our members. And the Solo V2 will be discussed when next we
update our information on talking bg meters.

Mike