[Diabetes-talk] talking insulin pump remote: Pump Mate

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:09:34 UTC 2010

Chanelle:

We need to know everything out there on anything from accessible meters and
pumps, to new meds and other things.

I had wanted to post things from the ADA itself on here when there is a call
to congress and dlife  but I was told not to.  Maybe next time I will not
listen and just post it.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646