[Diabetes-talk] Debbie

Debbie Fredericks catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 19:09:12 UTC 2010

satin

________________________________
From: cheryl echevarria <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
To: Diabetes Talk for the Blind <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 9:59:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Diabetes-talk] Debbie

Well who are you going to blame for a high or a low then, if I take my
insulin and don't eat enough I will have low blood sugar if I eat the wrong
foods or my meds interfere with my insulin causing it to go up, then I need
to let my doctors now, you are in charge of your diabetes no one else is.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com