[Diabetes-talk] Debbie

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:28:56 UTC 2010

Again, I want to reiterate.  No one caused the diabetes you have, but we are
responsible for taking care of it.

Sounds like you are blaming people who should not be blamed if your sugars
are high, you need to watch your diet or call you doctor, no one can do that
for you.

I realize your daughter is a pharmacist, and should not talk that way to
anyone especially one's mother, because I don't care how old my daughter is
she disrespect me, and she will get it.  I have already joked with her never
did but she knows I will.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646